1.1 Welcome to the Ebuy Tech platform (hereinafter referred to as "this platform"). Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the Ebuy Tech platform or opening a Ebuy Tech account ("Account") or opening a Ebuy Tech store ("Store") to understand your relationship to Ebuy Tech (individually and collectively, "Ebuy Tech", "we" or "our") legal rights and obligations. The services we provide (hereinafter referred to as "the service") include
(1) the platform (including mobile applications),
(2) the services provided by the platform and the Ebuy Tech client software,
(3) through the platform or its related All information, linked web pages, functions, data, text, images, photos, graphics, music, sounds, videos, information, labels, content, programming, software, application services (including but not limited to any mobile Application Services) (hereinafter referred to as "Content"). Any new or upgraded features of the Service shall also be governed by these Terms of Service. These Terms of Service govern your use of the services provided by Ebuy Tech.
1.3 Ebuy Tech platform, refers to the website and mobile shopping application provided and operated by Ebuy Tech, including but not limited to the global Ebuy Tech shopping website and mobile shopping client;
1.4 If you use this service or open an account and store on this platform, you irrevocably accept and agree to these terms of service, including the additional terms and policies mentioned in these terms of service and/or provided by links to these terms of service. At the same time, you should still abide by the terms of service of the site platform where the store you have opened in each country/region is located, and accepting and agreeing to the terms of service will not exempt you from the obligation to read and abide by the terms of service of the site platform where the store is located. If there is a conflict between these terms of service and the terms of service of the platform where you open your store, the terms of service of the platform where you open your store shall prevail.
If you have entered into other written agreements with us for specific services, in the event of a conflict between the terms of the other written agreement and these Terms of Service, the terms of the other written agreement shall control.
1.5 This service includes the provision of an online platform service that provides venues and opportunities for sellers (hereinafter referred to as "you", "users" and "sellers") to trade goods. The actual sales contract exists between the buyer (hereinafter referred to as the "buyer") and the seller, Ebuy Tech is not the subject of this sales contract or other contracts between the buyer and the seller, and Ebuy Tech is not responsible for such contracts. Buyers and sellers will assume full responsibility for sales contracts, product listings, purchase guarantees and similar matters during the use of Ebuy Tech services. Ebuy Tech does not participate in transactions between users. Ebuy Tech reserves the right to pre-screen users or user-provided content or information. Ebuy Tech reserves the right to remove any content or information you provide through the Platform in accordance with clause 6.5. Ebuy Tech does not guarantee that the user will actually complete the transaction.
1.7 Since you become a user of the Service, if you violate these Terms of Service and any other rules and policies that you should abide by (including but not limited to the additional terms mentioned in these Terms of Service/or the additional terms provided by links to these Terms of Service and Ebuy Tech Policy), Ebuy Tech has the right to deal with you and the accounts and stores you open on this platform in accordance with these terms of service and relevant rules and policies (including but not limited to a series of sanctions described in Article 7.1 of these terms of service). action), you undertake and agree to accept Ebuy Tech's processing and assume corresponding responsibilities.
2.2 Users who use this service and hold third-party personal data (hereinafter referred to as "recipients") agree to
(1) comply with all personal information-related laws and regulations on personal information protection;
(2) allow the recipients to collect personal information ("Disclosing Party") may remove his/her information from the Receiving Party's repository;
(3) allow the Disclosing Party to view what information its Receiving Party has collected. In the cases of (2) and (3) above, comply with or act in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
3 Limited license
3.1 Ebuy Tech grants you a limited and revocable right to log in and use the Service in accordance with the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service. All proprietary content, trademarks, service marks, brand names, logos and other intellectual property rights ("Intellectual Property Rights") displayed on the Platform are the property of Ebuy Tech and third-party owners (if applicable) identified on the Platform . We have not granted, directly or indirectly, any right or authorization to use or reset any property to any party logged on to the Platform, and neither party logged on to the Platform shall claim any right, title or interest in relation to it. By using the Service, you agree to abide by the copyrights, trademarks, service marks and all other applicable laws protecting the Service, the Platform and its content. You agree not to copy, distribute, redistribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, modify, adapt, lease or sell, or create derivative works from, the Service, the Platform, or any portion of its Content. You also may not mirror or frame any part or the entire content of this Platform on any other server or display it as part of any other website/platform without our prior written consent. In addition, without our prior written approval, you agree that you will not use any bots, spiders, or any other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our content (where search sites use standard search engine techniques to guide web users except to this platform).
3.2 We welcome you to link to the Platform from your website, provided that your website/platform does not imply any endorsement by or any association with Ebuy Tech. You understand that Ebuy Tech may suspend the provision of part or all of this service at any time in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations or in accordance with the principle of good faith.
Any software we provide to you as part of the Services is governed by these Terms of Service. Ebuy Tech reserves all rights not expressly granted by Ebuy Tech herein. Any third-party script or program code linked or referenced in the Service is licensed to you by the third party (not Ebuy Tech) who owns the script or program code.
5 Accounts and Security
5.1 Some functions of this service can only be used by registering an account and store. When registering an account and store, you need to select a set of unique user identifiers (hereinafter referred to as "user IDs") and passwords, and provide some personal information. If the user ID you choose is unilaterally determined by Ebuy Tech to be illegal, non-compliant or inappropriate, Ebuy Tech reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account or freeze or close your store. You may use your user ID and password to log in to other products, websites or services for which we have enabled access or with which we have an affiliation or partnership. Ebuy Tech has not reviewed any third-party content, features, security, services, privacy policies or other specifications for these products, websites or services. If you do so, the terms of service for those products, sites or services, including their respective privacy policies (if different from our terms of service and/or privacy policies), also apply to your use of those products, sites or services or use of the Services.
5.2 You agree to
(1) keep your password confidential and use your user ID and password only when logging in,
(2) ensure that you log out of your account at the end of each session of the website,
(3) log in to your account, Immediately notify Ebuy Tech of unauthorized use of user IDs and/or passwords, and
(4) ensure that your account information is correct and up-to-date. You are obliged to properly keep the access rights of the account, and all operations and business activities under the account (including but not limited to the sub-accounts you open under the main account) are regarded as your actions. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your user ID, store and account, even if you may not be the executor of that activity or use. Ebuy Tech is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from the unauthorized use of your password or your failure to comply with this section.
5.3 Your registered email address, contact information, etc. must belong to you and/or your authorized representative. Ebuy Tech has the right to verify the information you submit. You agree that Ebuy Tech may disclose, transfer or give the above information to third-party service providers access rights and verify the information, otherwise Ebuy Tech has the right to refuse to provide this service.
5.4 The ownership of your Ebuy Tech account belongs to Ebuy Tech, and Ebuy Tech has the right to manage your account in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations or in accordance with the principle of good faith. You agree that Ebuy Tech may immediately terminate your account and your user ID, remove any content related to your account and user ID from this platform, and withdraw from the platform by notifying you separately in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations or in compliance with the principle of good faith. any allowances offered and cancel any transactions associated with your account and user ID. Ebuy Tech will also explain to you the reasons for such termination, including but not limited to:
(1) not logging in and operating your account or not operating your store for a long time (more than 30 days or more); and/or your presence on the platform Suspension of business for more than one year, including unpaid bills for one year (regardless of whether the account is used or not);
(2) Violation of the terms of this service;
(3) There is considerable evidence to confirm that the user has committed fraud, harassment, defamation, threats, insults or other acts that are illegal or violate the rules of each site;
(4) may have multiple user accounts and duplicate stores based on improper or illegal intentions;
(5) payments are seized by judicial or administrative authorities;
(6) users submit false or forged identification information, which is verified to be true;
(7) Acts that are harmful to other users, third parties or Ebuy Tech's commercial interests (such as infringement of third-party intellectual property rights, fictitious transactions, abuse of free shipping or discounts, etc.). If you use your account for fraudulent, harassing, defamatory, threatening, insulting or other unlawful purposes, we may report it to the competent law enforcement authorities without notifying you.
5.5 If your account in Ebuy Tech is closed due to serious violations, you are not allowed to re-register the account; if it is found that the account has been re-registered, Ebuy Tech has the right to immediately stop the service and close the seller's account.
5.6 You have the right to terminate these Terms of Service between Ebuy Tech and you at any time in the manner agreed by both parties. If users want to terminate their account and store, they can notify Ebuy Tech in writing (email to: [email protected] or contact your account manager). Even if the account and store are terminated, you are still responsible for any outstanding transactions (whether initiated before or after termination), product shipments, payment for products, etc. related to transactions, and you must promptly and in accordance with these Terms of Service Notify Ebuy Tech upon effective performance and completion of all outstanding transactions. Ebuy Tech shall not be liable for any damages arising from actions taken under these Terms.
5.7 You may only use the Services and/or open an account/or open a store in permitted countries as updated by us from time to time.
6 Your commitments and guarantees
6.1 You warrant that you have full rights and/or authority to sell its products published on the Shopee Ebuy Tech platform, and that such products, whether manufactured, assembled, produced or otherwise provided by you, are:
(1) The source is legitimate and legal, and unless otherwise stated in the product details, they are all brand new and authentic;
(2) Strictly comply with all product guarantees you provide to the Ebuy Tech platform, as well as specifications, drawings, samples, performance standards or other descriptions of the goods provided by the seller to the Ebuy Tech platform;
(3) It has the usable performance that the commodity should have, and has explained the defects in the usable performance of the commodity;
(4) Comply with the current laws and regulations, do not violate any existing laws and regulations in China and the region where the store is located, meet the requirements of protecting personal and property safety and environmental protection requirements, meet the quality standards stipulated by relevant departments, and do not infringe the rights of any third party (including intellectual property rights);
(5) There are no third-party claims of infringement of any goods, or any claims, demands or legal actions concerning the manufacture, sale, distribution or use of the goods. And Ebuy Tech will not receive any third-party allegation of infringement because you sell products on the Ebuy Tech platform.
6.2 Commitment and Warranty:
(1) You agree and warrant that: Ebuy Tech will not advertise, market or promote your products through any means (whether on the Ebuy Tech platform or other media) or use the information you provide to advertise, market or promote your products, and directly or indirectly infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party;
(2) You undertake and warrant that the information you provide can be used by Ebuy Tech in advertising, marketing or promoting your products (whether on the Ebuy Tech platform or other media), and does not contain any defamation or other content that violates the current laws and regulations in the region where the store is located , and has completeness, accuracy and reliability. You undertake to notify Ebuy Tech immediately and correct the error or update if there is any error or update in the materials you provide. You are solely responsible for any content you publish or provide in any other way using the Ebuy Tech platform and services, including but not limited to the correctness, reliability, authorized and non-infringing content of any provided content, and legal and statutory limitations compliance;
(3) You undertake and warrant that you own or are authorized to have all rights in relation to the Selling Goods, have obtained any formal consents, exemptions, approvals, authorizations, registrations, licenses or declarations necessary to ensure that Ebuy Tech has the right to advertise, market or promote the Seller’s Goods, And hereby authorizes Ebuy Tech to use the above rights for the purpose of advertising, marketing or promoting the seller's products (whether on the Ebuy Tech platform or other media) within the scope of these Terms of Service. This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free and sublicensable;
(4) You promise that you will only collect, disclose, use and process buyer information within the scope of the purpose agreed in these terms of service. You are not allowed to transfer any buyer information without the prior written consent of Ebuy Tech and the buyer; if you obtain the prior written consent of Ebuy Tech, you should follow the currently valid laws and regulations, relevant Ebuy Tech policies and Ebuy Tech's reasonable instructions, and the seller should take measures at their own expense. Appropriate safeguards for that buyer's information. You are responsible for the collection, disclosure, use, processing or loss of buyer information by its subcontractors or service providers. You undertake to indemnify Ebuy Tech for any damages, including loss of goodwill, caused by your breach of the obligations of this article or due to intentional or negligence in the performance of your obligations. You shall be solely responsible for the costs or expenses incurred by you or your subcontractors and service providers in complying with the obligations of this clause;
(5) You promise that you have the full rights and legal authority to sign this Terms of Service Agreement and the actual sales contract with the buyer. The content of the terms is binding and enforceable on you; you have completed the registration of market entities and fulfilled tax obligations in accordance with the law. If you need to obtain relevant administrative licenses and relevant qualifications according to law, you have obtained administrative licenses and relevant qualifications according to law;
(6) You promise that the information you provide to Ebuy Tech or to buyers through the Ebuy Tech platform is accurate, valid and up-to-date; you promise that you will protect consumers' right to know and fulfill the obligation of information disclosure. You should describe the products truthfully, including but not limited to providing a true and complete description of the products and services provided to buyers in all channels provided by Ebuy Tech, including but not limited to product description pages, store pages, and website messaging systems, including but not limited to No false or misleading statement shall be made regarding the methods and prices of logistics, after-sales, insurance and other services, as well as the basic attributes, functions, packaging, fineness, defects, prices, etc. of commodities.
(7) You promise that the copies of qualifications and authorization documents you provide to Ebuy Tech are true, legal, and valid, and that your contact information (such as email and telephone) provided to Ebuy Tech is valid and unobstructed. Ebuy Tech can use the above contact information. Connect with you. And if the relevant qualification information and information are changed, you should provide the latest information to Ebuy Tech in a timely manner; if you provide false or invalid documents or do not provide documents in a timely manner, resulting in disputes or penalties by the relevant national competent authorities, you shall be responsible for the resulting disputes. Legal liability, if losses are caused to Ebuy Tech (including its partners, agents, employees, etc.), you agree to compensate for all losses, and Ebuy Tech has the right to stop paying your payment until the terms of service are lifted;
(8) You undertake to sign and perform these terms of service and all relevant acts of the actual sales contract with the buyer without violating the current applicable laws, regulations, rules, orders, judgments, and injunctions in the location of any account and the location where the store is opened. or other court or administrative agency request.
(9) You promise to use this platform and sellers to consciously abide by the laws, administrative regulations and relevant national regulations on the import and export and foreign exchange supervision and management of each site involved in cross-border e-commerce business activities; .
(10)You agree and promise: your Store's orders are processed within 48 hours. Orders from your store that are not processed within 48 hours will be subject to disciplinary action by AsiaShop as detailed in TOS 7.1.
(11)You agree and promise: to actively cooperate with AsiaShop in dealing with buyers' complaints about your store. We will value every suggestion from our buyers and constantly optimize our service. Once your store has received a complaint from a buyer, AsiaShop will penalize your store as appropriate, please refer to TOS 7.1 for penalty details .
6.3 User licenses for this service are valid until the termination of these terms of service. Such licenses will terminate upon termination as set forth in these TOS or if you fail to comply with any term or condition of these TOS. In these cases, Ebuy Tech may unilaterally terminate the authorization, and you shall be responsible for the actual loss caused to Ebuy Tech.
6.4 You agree not to:
(1) Upload, post, transmit or make available in any other form any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, alarmist, distressing, distorting, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, invasive, hateful, racial, ethnic discriminatory or otherwise objectionable content;
(2) Violation of any laws and regulations, including but not limited to regulations related to import and export restrictions or violation of our "Prohibited and Restricted Commodities" policy and other related policies;
(3) Upload, post, transmit or provide any content about minors in any other way without the written consent of the minors' parents or guardians, or use this service to harm minors in any way;
(4) Use this service to impersonate any third party, or misrepresent your relationship with any third party;
(5) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to obscure the origin of any content transmitted through the Services;
(6) Delete any proprietary rights statement from this platform;
(7) cause, permit or authorize modification, creation of derivative works or translation of the Service without the express permission of Ebuy Tech;
(8) Use the Service for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms, including but not limited to, without the written consent of Ebuy Tech, without the prior written consent of Ebuy Tech, the account of this Service is sold, or transferred, in part or in whole. , or authorize a third party to use it;
(9) Use the service or publish product information or sell products in a fraudulent, unreasonable, false, misleading or deceptive manner (including but not limited to false shipments, serious misconduct, unsold transactions, and malicious mass cancellation of orders) Wait);
(10) Register or operate multiple user accounts at the same time in any violation of the Terms of Service;
(11) Use emulators, simulators, robots or other similar hardware or software to access the Ebuy Tech platform, open accounts or access user accounts.
(12) Manipulate the price of any commodity or interfere with the publication of other users;
(13) Carry out any conduct that would undermine the feedback or ranking system;
(14) Attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or hack the Service (or any part thereof), or attempt to decipher any encryption that Ebuy Tech employs for the Service and/or information transmitted, processed or stored by Ebuy Tech technical or security measures;
(15) Collect or collect and/or use any information about all persons obtained through the use of the Service, including but not limited to any personal data or information;
(16) Upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available any inside information and proprietary and confidential information that you learn or disclose under any law or contract or fiduciary relationship (such as as a result of an employment relationship and pursuant to a nondisclosure agreement) ) is not authorized to provide content;
(17) Upload, email, post, transmit or make available in any other form any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of either party;
(18) Upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise provide any advertisement, promotional material, spam, advertising letter, pyramid scheme or any other unauthorized form of marketing content that is not requested or permitted by the recipient;
(19) Upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise provide any computer virus that is intended to directly or indirectly interfere with, manipulate, interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or integrity of any computer software, hardware, data or communication equipment , worms, Trojan horses or any other computer code, routines, files or programs;
(20) Disrupting the normal dialogue flow, causing the screen to scroll faster than the typing speed of other service users, or otherwise affecting other users' real-time communication;
(21) Interfere with, manipulate or destroy the service or the server or network connected to the service or any other user's use of the service, or fail to comply with any regulations, procedures, policies or regulations where the platform is connected to the network;
(22) Take or participate in any action or behavior that may directly or indirectly cause the service or the server or network connected to the service to damage, paralyze, overload or reduce performance;
(23) Use the Service to knowingly or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national or international law, rule, code, directive, guideline, policy or regulation, including but not limited to anything related to anti-money laundering or anti-terrorism relevant laws and regulations (whether or not legally binding);
(24) Use the Service to violate the privacy of others, "stalk" or otherwise harass others;
(25) Infringement of Ebuy Tech's rights, including infringement of any intellectual property rights and related counterfeiting;
(26) Use the Service to collect or store any third party's personal data through the aforementioned prohibited acts and activities;
(27) Publish/sell content that infringes the copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of third parties, or use the service in a way that infringes the intellectual property rights of others.
6.5 You understand that all content, whether publicly posted or privately distributed, is the responsibility of the content publisher. This means that you (and not Ebuy Tech) are solely responsible for all content (including, without limitation, any errors or omissions in any content) that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available through the Platform. You understand that while using this platform, you may be exposed to offensive, indecent or objectionable content. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Ebuy Tech shall in no event be liable for any content, including, without limitation, any errors or omissions in any content, or , transmission or otherwise making available any content for any loss or damage.
6.6 You understand that Ebuy Tech and its trustees have the right (but not the obligation) to pre-screen, reject, delete, remove or move any content provided through this platform (including but not limited to your content or information provided by the platform), such as Ebuy Tech and its trustees have the right to remove any (1) content that violates these Terms of Service; (2) content that has been complained about by other users; (3) we receive information from you for infringement of intellectual property rights notices or other legal instructions for removal; or (4) that would be objectionable to others. In addition, we may prevent your use of communications from the Service (including but not limited to status updates, posts, messages and/or chat rooms) in order to protect the Service or other users, or to enforce the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. . You agree, understand and have assessed all risks associated with using any Content, including but not limited to reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such Content. Likewise, you acknowledge that you have not and will not rely on Ebuy Tech to create or submit any content to Ebuy Tech, including but not limited to information on the Ebuy Tech Forum and all other parts of this website.
6.7 You acknowledge, permit and agree that if required by law, or pursuant to a court order or order of any governmental or supervisory authority having jurisdiction over Ebuy Tech, or when reasonably necessary in good faith and good faith, Ebuy Tech may access , save and disclose your account information and content, and comply with the following requirements: (1) to comply with legal process; (2) to enforce these Terms of Service; (3) to respond to any claims of content that violates the rights of third parties; (4) to respond to your or (5) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Ebuy Tech, its users and the public.
6.8 If you do not abide by the provisions of this chapter and seriously violate the seller's commitment and guarantee obligations, Ebuy Tech reserves the right to conduct market management in accordance with these rules. For the purpose of maintaining the good continuity of the market and protecting the rights and interests of buyers, Ebuy Tech has the right to conduct random inspections of product quality and authenticity identification (including but not limited to purchases from consumers or from consumers, through independent third-party quality inspection agencies or brand rights holders). When Ebuy Tech checks from time to time whether the goods sold by the seller have legal origin and are genuine, you are obliged to keep and present the certificate of the legal source of the relevant goods. Ebuy Tech has the right to take restrictive measures against the seller or the store if Ebuy Tech has reason to believe that the inspection result is poor, or the seller cannot provide relevant certificates.
6.9 Ebuy Tech will have the right to remove the brand’s products in accordance with the terms of service in the following situations when the brand you operate is operating on the platform, and you may not continue to operate:
(1) Brand products are certified by Ebuy Tech or a third-party professional organization to be produced by manufacturers without production qualifications, and do not meet national, local, industry, and enterprise mandatory standards;
(2) The brand has been judged by Ebuy Tech or a third-party professional organization to constitute counterfeiting of others’ trademarks, commodity names, packaging and decoration, company names, product quality marks, etc. or easily cause consumer confusion and misunderstanding;
(3) During the operation of Ebuy Tech, the brand was proved to have high dispute rate, high complaint rate and low market recognition. The average score of brand product description was seriously lower than the industry average, which seriously affected the consumer experience. After being informed by Ebuy Tech, one (1) ) did not improve significantly within a month. .
7 Violation of our Terms of Service
7.1 Violation of these Terms of Service may result in a series of disciplinary actions, including but not limited to some or all of the following items:
-Warning, which means that Ebuy Tech reminds and warns the seller of misconduct verbally or in writing;
-Delete/remove listed products and/or restrict store listings;
- Withholding of prohibited items included in the order or items that are not allowed to be sold on the platform;
- Cancel various subsidies that have been enjoyed, such as freight subsidies, etc.;
- Restrict account permissions;
- Freeze account funds;
- criminal proceedings;
-Civil claims, including but not limited to claims for damages and/or applications for preservation measures.
7.2 If you find any violation of these Terms of Service by any user of this platform, please contact [email protected].
8 Report of intellectual property infringement
8.1 Users, as independent individuals or enterprises, have no connection with Ebuy Tech. Ebuy Tech is not an agent or authorized representative of the user, nor does it hold or own any title to any merchandise posted on this platform.
8.2 You agree to take full responsibility for the failure to notify or update its intellectual property certification documents in a timely manner, and you guarantee that all the certification documents you provide to Ebuy Tech are true, accurate and have no problems beyond the time limit (that is, ensure that all intellectual property certification documents are included in the entire terms of service). The performance period is within the validity period). If a dispute arises due to the above reasons or is punished by the relevant national competent authority, you shall bear all the responsibilities independently. If you cause losses to Ebuy Tech (including its partners, agents, staff, etc.), you agree to compensate for all losses.
8.3 If you are the owner of intellectual property rights (hereinafter referred to as "IP owner") or an agent legally authorized by the owner of intellectual property rights ("IP agent"), when you believe that your or your client's intellectual property rights are subject to In case of infringement, you have the right to send the relevant infringement facts and preliminary evidence of infringement in the form of a written notice to: [email protected], and have the right to require Ebuy Tech to take necessary measures in accordance with the law. The written notification requirements are detailed in Section 8.7 below. Please allow time for Ebuy Tech to process the information you provide. Ebuy Tech will respond to your request as soon as practicable.
You know that if the infringement notice you send is inconsistent with qualifications, incomplete materials, or otherwise does not meet the provisions of Article 8.7 below, Ebuy Tech will notify you to supplement it within a reasonable period of time.
8.4 After receiving the infringement notice, Ebuy Tech will take necessary measures in a timely manner, and forward the notice from the IP owner or IP agent (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "notifier") to the Ebuy Tech platform that the notifier believes/designates infringing intellectual property rights. (hereinafter referred to as the "Notified Person"). As the notifier, you understand that if your notification error causes damage to the notified person, you shall bear civil liability according to law and any claims that Ebuy Tech may face due to your false notification; maliciously send the false notification and cause losses to the notified person and Ebuy Tech suffers a claim, it will double its liability for compensation.
8.5 If you are the notified person, Ebuy Tech has the right to take necessary measures against you, such as deleting goods, blocking, removing goods, terminating transactions and services, freezing accounts and funds, and deducting funds; After the notification of intellectual property rights, you can submit a statement of non-infringement (hereinafter referred to as "statement") to the Ebuy Tech platform, which shall include prima facie evidence of non-infringement.
8.6 If you are the notifier, after Ebuy Tech receives the statement of the notified person in accordance with Article 8.5, it will promptly forward the statement to you, and will inform you that you can file a complaint with the relevant competent authority or file a lawsuit with the people's court. If Ebuy Tech does not receive the notice of your complaint or lawsuit within the time limit prescribed by law, Ebuy Tech has the right to terminate the measures taken in accordance with the foregoing clauses in a timely manner.
8.7 Please provide notice of infringement pursuant to 8.3 in the format specified by Ebuy Tech (Ebuy Tech reserves the right to update it at any time), and attach all the following information: (1) the physical or electronic signature of the notifier; (2) prima facie evidence of infringement: assertion A description of the type and nature of the infringed intellectual property rights, as well as the proof of the ownership of the right (including but not limited to the proof of local intellectual property ownership in the sales market); (3) Detailed information on the specific published products of the reported infringing content ; (4) information sufficient to allow Ebuy Tech to contact the notifier, such as the notifier’s address, telephone number, and email address; (5) a written statement from the notifier that the report was made in good faith and that the infringer The use behavior is not authorized by the intellectual property owner or the law; it indicates that the information contained in the report is true and correct. If there is any error, the informant is willing to bear the civil liability caused by the erroneous notification. In case of damages, the notifier shall bear double the liability for compensation in accordance with the law. If Ebuy Tech is damaged, the notifier is willing to bear all the liability for damages caused by the wrong notification; (7) The other notifiers deem it necessary to provide the claim materials, etc.
8.8 Ebuy Tech will promptly publicize the relevant notices, statements and processing results of intellectual property infringement reports.
9 Ebuy Tech Performance Guarantee
9.1 Ebuy Tech performance guarantee is a shopping guarantee service provided by Ebuy Tech or its authorized agents to buyers (applicable to some Ebuy Tech platforms, please refer to the platform announcement of each site for applicable regions and rules). In order to provide protection against liability risks, the purchase money paid to you through the use of this service will be kept by Ebuy Tech or its authorized agents (hereinafter referred to as "Ebuy Tech Performance Guarantee Account"), and Ebuy Tech will not use these funds for the company's operations. expenses or any other corporate purpose. Ebuy Tech will not pay sellers interest or other benefits on payments made by buyers into the Ebuy Tech Performance Guarantee Account.
9.2 If the site where your store is located is applicable to the Ebuy Tech Performance Guarantee, after the buyer pays the order amount (hereinafter referred to as the "Order Amount"), the order amount will remain in the Ebuy Tech Performance Guarantee account until the buyer makes the appropriate payment to Ebuy Tech Ebuy Tech will pay you the order amount held in the Ebuy Tech Performance Guarantee Account upon instruction or in other circumstances that Ebuy Tech reasonably deems appropriate to dispose of the order amount.
(1) If the buyer sends Ebuy Tech a confirmation that it has received the goods, Ebuy Tech will credit the order amount in the Ebuy Tech Performance Guarantee account (minus the seller's portion of shipping (if applicable), transaction fees and taxes (if applicable)) and cross-border fees (as applicable, as defined below)) paid to you;
(2) If the Ebuy Tech Performance Guarantee period expires, Ebuy Tech will credit the order amount in the Ebuy Tech Performance Guarantee account (minus the seller's portion of shipping (if applicable), transaction fees and taxes (defined below), and cross-border fees ( as applicable, as defined below)) to you;
(3) If Ebuy Tech confirms that the buyer's return and/or refund application is successful, Ebuy Tech will refund the buyer according to the refund and return policy applicable to the site where the store is opened; in other cases, if Ebuy Tech reasonably determines that the buyer's order amount (minus Shipping (as applicable), transaction fees and taxes (as defined below) and cross-border charges (as defined below, as applicable) to the seller's portion of the transaction are disposed of as appropriate, including but not limited to its reasonable belief that it should comply with applicable law or court order or the enforcement of these Terms of Service.
9.3 The Ebuy Tech Performance Guarantee is only applicable to buyers who make payment to the Ebuy Tech Performance Guarantee account through the methods provided by Ebuy Tech. Offline or offline transactions between buyers and sellers are not covered by the Ebuy Tech Performance Guarantee.
9.4 Currently, Ebuy Tech can only pay you through third-party payment channels. Therefore, you are required to provide Ebuy Tech with your detailed payment information for collection purposes (eg, payments due to merchandise sales or Ebuy Tech refunds).
9.6 The Ebuy Tech Performance Warranty is additional and does not limit your performance of legal obligations under applicable law that may exceed the Ebuy Tech Performance Warranty. The Ebuy Tech Performance Guarantee is neither intended nor designed to assist users in complying with their legal obligations, users remain solely responsible for their legal obligations under applicable law, and Ebuy Tech assumes no responsibility in relation to such legal obligations. Other than that, the Ebuy Tech Performance Guarantee does not constitute a guarantee/guarantee of Ebuy Tech for any product on the Ebuy Tech platform.
9.7 For the avoidance of doubt, any transactions not conducted on this platform are not covered by the Ebuy Tech performance guarantee.
10.1 Ebuy Tech will notify you to arrange delivery when the order is received on the Ebuy Tech platform. Unless otherwise agreed by Ebuy Tech, you should make necessary arrangements after receiving this notice to ship the purchased goods to the buyer and provide the buyer with details such as the name of the shipping company and the waybill number through this platform.
10.2 If the site where your store is located is applicable to the Ebuy Tech Performance Guarantee, the period from the date when the buyer delivers the payment to the Ebuy Tech Performance Guarantee account until the period when Ebuy Tech keeps the payment in the Ebuy Tech Performance Guarantee account to you (hereinafter referred to as "Ebuy Tech Performance Guarantee") Guarantee Period"), you must do your best to ensure that buyers receive the purchased items within the Ebuy Tech Performance Guarantee Period.
10.3 You understand that you will be responsible for the risks related to the delivery of the sold goods, and you can take out full insurance for the delivery of the sold goods according to Ebuy Tech's advice (if any). If you arrange the delivery of goods by yourself, and the goods are damaged, lost or undeliverable during the delivery, you acknowledge and agree that Ebuy Tech will not be responsible for any losses, expenses or expenses arising therefrom, and you should contact the logistics service provider yourself to resolve related disputes.
10.4 You should understand that all cross-border transactions should be regulated by the import and export laws and regulations of the place of origin. You should familiarize yourself with the relevant import and export restrictions in the country into which you sell the goods. You understand that Ebuy Tech does not provide legal advice on import and export and agree that you will undertake all risks and responsibilities related to the import and export of cross-border transactions.
10.5 If you arrange the delivery of goods by yourself, you can choose the paid overseas warehousing and logistics service provided by Ebuy Tech (hereinafter referred to as "overseas warehouse service"). If you use the overseas warehouse service, Ebuy Tech will follow (1) your written authorization (if applicable) (2) the overseas warehouse agreement signed by Ebuy Tech and you (3) the overseas warehouse service terms, operating procedures and instructions published on the Ebuy Tech platform ( If applicable), etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Overseas Warehouse Service Rules"), to provide you with warehouse operation services in the region/country where the buyer is located. If you apply to use the overseas warehouse service, it means that you have fully read, understood and agreed to all the rules of the overseas warehouse service. If you do not agree with all or part of the overseas warehouse service rules, please do not use the paid overseas warehouse logistics service.
11 Seller Responsibilities
11.1 You shall properly manage and ensure that the information of the products you post is updated, such as product prices and details, stock quantities, terms and conditions of sale, etc., and shall not post inaccurate or misleading information.
11.2 The price of the sale item is at your own discretion. Unless otherwise agreed with the buyer, the total amount charged to the buyer shall include the product price and shipping and all other charges, including VAT, customs duties (if applicable), etc., and you shall not additionally and additionally charge the buyer for such cost.
11.3 You agree that Ebuy Tech may, at its own discretion, conduct promotional activities for you or on your behalf through some marketing methods in accordance with the principle of good faith to facilitate transactions between buyers and sellers. The final price actually paid by the buyer will be the price after such adjustments have been applied.
11.4 In order to promote the products you post, Ebuy Tech may advertise these products (at adjusted prices) on third party websites (such as portals and price comparison sites) and other (domestic or foreign) websites operated by Ebuy Tech.
11.5 At the buyer's request, you must provide the buyer with a receipt, credit card slip or tax invoice.
11.6 You acknowledge and agree to assume all tax liabilities/duties, etc. related to the sale of goods. Ebuy Tech does not provide legal or tax advice. And because tax-related laws and regulations may be updated at any time, if you have any questions, you should seek professional advice in real time.
11.7 You acknowledge and agree that if you violate any Ebuy Tech policy, you are willing to accept a series of disciplinary actions as described in Section 7.1 of these Terms.
12.1 You should pay Ebuy Tech the transaction fee for each order in accordance with the transaction rules of each Ebuy Tech site platform. The transaction fee is the fee paid to the third-party transaction clearing service provider/bank. The charging standard is updated from time to time due to the adjustment of the financial policy of each region or the cross-border transaction fee of the third-party transaction clearing service provider/bank. You need to pay special attention And keep an eye out to receive update notifications from Ebuy Tech.
12.2 For orders placed on the Ebuy Tech platform, the seller shall pay the corresponding commission on Ebuy Tech. Relevant information such as commission collection and calculation methods are published on the bulletin board designated by Ebuy Tech or in the seller center. Ebuy Tech will update it from time to time. You need to pay special attention and pay attention to receiving update notices from Ebuy Tech.
12.3 Service Tax/VAT and other applicable taxes will be included in the fees payable if applicable. Unless otherwise agreed by both parties, you shall be responsible for the aforementioned taxes. You acknowledge and agree that Ebuy Tech may deduct its fees and any applicable taxes from the order amount paid by the buyer. Upon Seller's request, Ebuy Tech shall provide receipts or tax invoices (if applicable) for fees and taxes paid by Seller. If your store at the applicable site does not have sufficient balance to deduct its fees and any applicable taxes, you hereby agree that Ebuy Tech may deduct its fees and any applicable taxes from the balance of your stores at other sites.
12.4 You understand and agree that the payment method, currency and exchange rate standards applicable to the fee settlement between you and Ebuy Tech shall be determined and adjusted in accordance with the policies or rules announced by Ebuy Tech at that time; if you do not agree with these terms, you should promptly contact your account manager Communication, the seller can choose to suspend, suspend or terminate the service, or reach a mutually agreed fee settlement agreement with Ebuy Tech in writing. You guarantee that you will pay Ebuy Tech in accordance with Ebuy Tech's policies, rules and requirements (including but not limited to advertising fees, storage fees, shipping fees, transaction fees, return refunds, etc. arising from your use/purchase of Ebuy Tech services). You acknowledge that Ebuy Tech will have the right to send you a letter (including but not limited to a written official letter or email) to require you to pay/make up any fees you owe within a time limit. You know that if you fail to pay within the time limit required by relevant policies and rules and within the time limit required by Ebuy Tech's letter (if any), Ebuy Tech has the right to deal with you accordingly in accordance with relevant policies and rules and these Terms of Service.
13 Marketing Services
13.1 Ebuy Tech will successively launch keyword advertisements and/or other marketing services (hereinafter referred to as "marketing services") on the Ebuy Tech platform, including but not limited to traffic packages, JBP for each site, influencer marketing, coins back, and off-site traffic (such as Facebook advertisements, etc.) and any marketing plans launched later by Ebuy Tech, etc.). Sellers are welcome to purchase marketing services as part of their merchandise marketing strategy. Ebuy Tech provides paid marketing services in accordance with this specification and the service content, purchase process and instructions for use published on the Ebuy Tech platform at that time (hereinafter referred to as "marketing service rules"). If you apply for the purchase of marketing services, it means that you have fully read, understood and agreed to all marketing service rules. If you do not agree with the content of any marketing service rules, please do not buy.
13.2 You must be a seller who complies with the rules for using marketing services and a product advertiser in order to purchase marketing services. Your account and store must be non-deactivated when you purchase and pay for marketing services.
13.3 After you purchase marketing services, you should pay marketing fees in accordance with the methods and standards specified by Ebuy Tech. Except as otherwise provided by applicable laws or marketing service rules and other marketing service rules, once you apply for the purchase of marketing services and complete payment, you may not cancel the order and/or request a refund.
For advertising services: (1) You can check the income and expenditure of advertising fees in your advertising account; (2) Ebuy Tech accepts recharge methods from various channels, subject to the account recharge method that can be selected at that time; (3) If When you activate the automatic recharge function of your account, you can choose the minimum account amount and the automatic recharge amount, and agree to deduct money from the order amount (if any) that should be settled by Ebuy Tech in accordance with the Ebuy Tech policy; and (4) other Ebuy Tech related to advertising services Relevant marketing service rules, policies and requirements.
13.4 You can choose to purchase advertising and marketing services at the same time when you start to publish products, or choose to purchase advertising and marketing services during the period in which the products are published. You can set different budgets, keywords, marketing periods, etc. for different products according to the marketing service rules. The marketing service for this product will be activated according to your settings until it expires or the advertising fee balance in the advertising account is cleared. until. If the product is sold or taken off the shelf during the marketing period you set, the marketing expenses incurred will not be refunded, and you may not request to transfer the remaining marketing period to other products.
13.5 The products you publish should abide by relevant laws, marketing service rules, Ebuy Tech terms of service and prohibited and restricted product policies. You understand and agree that if Ebuy Tech discovers or receives reports that your products violate or may violate the above provisions. In this case, Ebuy Tech reserves the right to immediately remove your violating products and advertisements, and will not refund the marketing fees you have paid. In addition, Ebuy Tech will directly remove the goods or advertisements from Ebuy Tech through legal and formal procedures by competent authorities or judicial units without refunding any fees. Ebuy Tech shall not be liable for any compensation or indemnity based on the products or advertisements removed on the grounds of this article.
13.6 You understand and agree that Ebuy Tech does not warrant or guarantee that your merchandise will increase in views or sales as a result of the purchase of marketing services.
13.7 It is recommended that you purchase and use marketing services on the basis of fully considering the current budget and the marketing effect to be achieved by individual products. Except as otherwise provided in these Terms of Service or the Marketing Services Rules, Ebuy Tech assumes no compensation, indemnity or other liability for the intended objectives or actual results of marketing activities.
13.8 If Ebuy Tech shall be liable for any damages due to the marketing services you have purchased according to applicable laws and regulations, you understand and agree that the total liability of Ebuy Tech shall be limited to the fees you paid for the purchase of marketing services.
14.1 Ebuy Tech encourages friendly negotiation between users when there is a problem with the transaction. Since Ebuy Tech is only a platform for users to conduct transactions, sellers should contact the sellers directly if they have any questions related to the purchase of goods by buyers. Alternatively, you may seek the assistance of its local dispute resolution authority with jurisdiction to resolve any disputes arising from the transaction.
14.2 You agree not to sue or otherwise assert any claim against Ebuy Tech or Ebuy Tech's affiliates in relation to disputes arising out of any transactions with buyers on the Site.
Ebuy Tech welcomes any suggestions and comments to assist Ebuy Tech to improve the service quality. Please refer to the feedback procedure below for details:
(1) For feedback, please email it in writing or send it to us using the comment form in the app.
(2) Anonymous feedback will not be accepted.
(3) Users who have been given feedback should be fully informed of all facts and given opportunities to express their opinions.
(4) Ambiguous and disparaging feedback will not be accepted.
16 Service Statement
16.1 This service is provided on an as-is basis, and Ebuy Tech makes no express, implied or statutory guarantee, claim or statement for this service, including but not limited to guarantees of quality, efficacy, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose , or warranties derived from the course of dealing, custom or industry practice. Without limiting the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Ebuy Tech does not warrant that the Service, the Platform, or the functionality contained therein, or that the Service, website, or functionality will be accessible, uninterrupted, or timely. Provided, safe, reliable, correct, complete or error-free; and defects (if any) will be corrected; do not warrant that the Platform and/or the Platform's servers are completely free of viruses, clocks, timers, counters, worms, software locks , lethal devices, Trojan horses, routers, trapdoors, time bomb viruses or any other harmful program code, instructions, programs or components.
16.2 You acknowledge that to the fullest extent permitted by law, you shall bear all risks associated with the use of the Platform and/or the Services.
16.3 Ebuy Tech has no control over the following matters, and does not guarantee or assume any responsibility for the following matters to the maximum extent permitted by law: (1) The fitness for a particular purpose, authenticity, quality, safety or legality; or (2) the ability of the seller to offer the goods or the ability of the buyer to pay. In the event of a dispute involving one or more users, you agree to resolve the dispute directly between you and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, release Ebuy Tech and its affiliates from any and all claims arising out of or in connection with the dispute , claims and damages.
17 Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
17.1 To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in any event, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including, without limitation, negligence (whether active, passive or in tort), product liability, strict liability or other theories) or otherwise acted by law, regulation, decree or otherwise, Ebuy Tech shall not be liable for:
17.1.1 (1) loss of use; (2) loss of profits; (3) loss of revenue; (4) loss of data; (5) loss of goodwill; or (6) inability to realize expected benefits under any circumstances, whether direct or indirectly; or
17.1.2 Any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to any damages arising therefrom, arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the Platform or Services, even if Ebuy Tech has been advised the possibility of such damage.
17.2 You acknowledge and agree that you have and only have the right to request termination of your account and/or stop using the service for any question or dissatisfaction with the service.
17.3 Nothing in these Terms of Service shall limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury caused by Ebuy Tech's negligence, or any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by law.
18 Content you post and submit on the Service
18.1 By posting and submitting any content on the Service, you represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights and/or licenses and grant Ebuy Tech the following authorization. You also acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any content you post or otherwise provide through the Service, including but not limited to the correctness, reliability, nature, freedom of encumbrance, and legal compliance of any provided content and compliance with regulatory requirements. You hereby grant Ebuy Tech and its successors a perpetual, revocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty/royalty/licensing fee-free, sublicensable and transferable license for use by Ebuy Tech in, through the Service or in connection with the Service. Use, reproduce, distribute, redistribute, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publicly display and publicly perform the Content in any media format related to the Service and through any media means, including but not limited to promoting and redistributing the Service part of (and its derivative works). You understand that the content you submit may be transmitted over various networks and may be changed to comply with and cooperate with technical requirements.
18.2 Ebuy Tech will not treat any material, information or ideas you post or otherwise transmit to Ebuy Tech on or through the Service (each a "Submission") as confidential and may be made available by Ebuy Tech Disseminate or use for any purpose, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products, without payment. . When you submit to Ebuy Tech, you acknowledge and agree that Ebuy Tech and/or other third parties may independently develop software, applications, interfaces, products and other features that have the same or similar functions, program codes or other characteristics as those you submit. Revised and enhanced version. Accordingly, you hereby grant Ebuy Tech and its successors a perpetual, revocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty/royalty/licensing fee-free, sublicensable and transferable license for use in their Any media format related to the Service, and the development of the above through any media channel, and the use, reproduction, distribution, redistribution, transmission, modification, adaptation, creation of derivative works, public display and public performance of any Submission, including but not limited to To promote and redistribute portions of the Service (and its derivative works). These Terms do not apply to personal information protected by privacy laws, unless you publicly provide such personal information on or through the Service.
19 Content and external links submitted to the Service by third parties
19.1 Submission of data, text, images, sounds, videos, software and other content to each provider of this service shall be responsible for the correctness, reliability, nature, freedom of encumbrance and compliance with legal and statutory restrictions of the submitted content take full responsibility.
19.2 In addition, the Service may contain links to third-party products, websites, services and programs. These third-party links will take you away from this platform. These links are for informational purposes only and the linked websites are not under the control of Ebuy Tech, so you should visit these websites at your own risk. Accordingly, Ebuy Tech is not responsible for the content of any such linked site or any link contained in a linked site (including any changes or updates to such sites). Ebuy Tech provides these links solely for your convenience and the provision of any link does not imply or express any association, warranty or sponsorship between Ebuy Tech and any linked site and/or any of its content.
19.3 You understand that third party links, products, websites and services are not owned or controlled by Ebuy Tech, but are operated and owned by the third parties themselves and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. None of these third-party content, features, security, services, privacy policies or other specifications have been reviewed by Ebuy Tech. We recommend that you read carefully the terms and other policies provided by these third parties on their websites or otherwise. You also acknowledge and agree that Ebuy Tech reserves the right to remove any third-party links or applications on the Service that violate applicable regulations or these Terms of Service without prior notice to you or your consent.
20 Fraud or suspicious activity
20.1 If Ebuy Tech believes that you may be involved in any potentially fraudulent or suspicious activities and/or transactions based on user reports or due consideration, we may take various measures to protect Ebuy Tech, users, third parties or hold you from revocation, refunds, claims , fees, fines and other liabilities. Actions we may take include but are not limited to the following:
(1) We may close, suspend or restrict access to your account, and/or suspend the processing of any transaction;
(2) We may suspend your eligibility for Ebuy Tech Performance Guarantee;
(3) We may freeze the funds in your account in accordance with the effective judgment, ruling or order requirements applicable to you or your account (including instructions and judgments issued to Ebuy Tech by the court where the account is located and where the store is located), use or transfer;
(4) We may temporarily or permanently refuse to provide you with services;
(5) In case you will be liable to Ebuy Tech or Ebuy Tech users or third parties, or we believe that you may be engaged in potentially fraudulent or suspicious activities and/or transactions, we may freeze your account and funds for a reasonable period of time.
20.2 For the purposes of this section (i.e. clause 20) above:
(1) "Refund" means a request made by a buyer directly to their debit or credit card company or debit or credit card issuing bank to void a payment.
(2) "Claim" means a challenge to a payment submitted by a buyer or seller directly to Ebuy Tech.
(3) "Reversal" means that Ebuy Tech's payment request is withdrawn because (a) the sender's bank is invalid; (b) Ebuy Tech was sent to you in error; (c) the sender of the payment is not authorized to send a payment request (for example: sender using a stolen credit card); (d) you receive payment for activity that violates the Ebuy Tech Terms of Service or any other Ebuy Tech policy, or (e) Ebuy Tech decides to file a claim against you.
You agree that if Ebuy Tech, its shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners and employees (collectively, "Indemnified Parties") suffer from or in connection with any or all claims, allegations, actions and all related liabilities, damages, settlements, penalties, fines, costs and expenses (including without limitation any other dispute resolution fees), you will indemnify the indemnified party for It defends and holds harmless from: (1) any transaction between you and a buyer on the website, or any dispute in connection with such transaction (unless Ebuy Tech or an affiliate of Ebuy Tech is the seller in the transaction in relation to the dispute) , (2) Ebuy Tech Performance Guarantee, (3) hosting, operating, managing and/or administering services performed by or on behalf of Ebuy Tech, (4) your breach or breach of any term in these Terms of Service or any policy referenced herein or guidelines, (5) your use or misuse of the Service, (6) your violation of the law or any rights of third parties, or (7) any content you upload.
If any agreement in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason under the jurisdictional law, such agreement shall be deemed to be separate from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect any remaining agreement in that jurisdiction The validity and enforcement in any jurisdiction shall not affect the validity and enforcement of the doubtful provision in any other jurisdiction.
23 General provisions
23.1 Ebuy Tech reserves all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement.
23.2 Ebuy Tech reserves the right to change, modify, suspend or suspend this platform or service in whole or in part at any time in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations or in accordance with the principle of good faith. Ebuy Tech may release certain services or their features on a trial basis, and these services or features may not function correctly or as in the final release. Ebuy Tech may also set restrictions on certain functions or restrict your authority to use some or all of the platform or services due to regulatory requirements or compliance with the principle of good faith.
23.3 Ebuy Tech may revise the content of these Terms of Service (including the additional terms and policies mentioned in this Terms of Service/or provided by links to these Terms of Service) by publishing the revised Terms of Service on this platform at any time, and the revised Terms of Service 7 days before the effective date, you will be notified by means of announcement or email, or SMS or App push, etc. If you have any comments on the revised version of the terms of service, you should send it in writing to: servi[email protected]. If you do not provide written comments to Ebuy Tech within 7 days after receiving the aforementioned notice and continue to use the service, it is deemed that you agree and accept this revised version of the terms of service (including the terms of service mentioned/or the link to the terms of service) additional terms and policies provided).
24.4 You may not assign, sublicense or assign any rights granted to you by the Service, or subcontract any of your obligations, without the written consent of Ebuy Tech.
24.5 Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be construed as a partnership, joint venture or agency relationship between you and Ebuy Tech, nor does it authorize you to bear any costs or liabilities on behalf of Ebuy Tech.
24.6 If Ebuy Tech fails to demand the performance of any agreement of this clause at any time, unless the right is waived in writing, it will not affect its right to demand the implementation of this agreement in the future.
24.7 With the exception of Ebuy Tech's affiliates (including successors and assigns of Ebuy Tech and its affiliates and subsidiaries), these Terms of Service are for the benefit of you and us only and not for the benefit of any other individual or legal entity and concluded.
24.8 The terms contained in these Terms of Service, as well as any agreements and policies contained or referenced in these Terms of Service, constitute the entire agreement and consensus between the two parties regarding this service and this platform. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by both parties, the Supersedes any prior agreement and consensus between the parties on the same matter. When the two parties enter into the terms stipulated in these terms of service, there is no representation, warranty, guarantee, consensus, promise or confirmation provided by anyone other than those expressly agreed in these terms of service. The parties hereby exclude all implied terms.
24.9 You agree to abide by all anti-corruption-related laws, provisions, regulations and guidelines, including but not limited to China's Anti-Unfair Competition Law, the UK Bribery Act, the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Regulations (US Foreign Corrupt Practices Regulations) Corrupt Practices Act) and Singapore Prevention of Corruption Act (Singapore Prevention of Corruption Act), and confirm that you have adopted and should adopt all necessary policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the foregoing.
24.10 You should strictly abide by the laws and regulations on the prohibition of commercial bribery, and resolutely reject commercial bribery, bribery and other gifts of unfair commercial behavior.
24.11 The commercial bribery referred to in this agreement refers to all spiritual and material direct or indirect gifts, such as cash, rebates, entertainment, travel, etc.
24.12 No employee or department of Ebuy Tech shall solicit or accept money, items and gifts of any kind from you. If you find that Ebuy Tech employees have the above behavior, you should report to Ebuy Tech in time.
24.13 You are not allowed to directly or indirectly give gifts, items, securities, shares or take other disguised means to provide illegitimate benefits to any Ebuy Tech employee, their relatives or related parties in the name of the seller or any individual, otherwise, it will be deemed to infringe the interests of Ebuy Tech the behavior of. Improper benefits include, but are not limited to, cash, checks, credit gift cards, samples, or other merchandise, entertainment coupons, membership cards, rebates in the form of currency or goods, rebates, employment or property purchases, seller-paid travel, meals, and personal services Wait.
24.14 If Ebuy Tech employees ask you to give them any form of improper benefits, you should promptly file a complaint and provide relevant evidence to Ebuy Tech. After verification by relevant personnel of Ebuy Tech, we will deal with it and keep it confidential for you. Ebuy Tech accepts your complaints by email: service@Ebuy Tech.com.
24.15 If you bribe any employee of Ebuy Tech in order to obtain any improper business interests or special business treatment or do not cooperate with Ebuy Tech in investigating and punishing the bribery of its employees, Ebuy Tech will permanently stop all cooperation with you and take measures against you in accordance with the law. Measures to suspend the payment of all accounts payable, and you shall pay Ebuy Tech RMB 50,000 as liquidated damages. If the circumstances are serious and cause major economic losses, Ebuy Tech will transfer it to the local judicial authority according to law.
24.16 Ebuy Tech and users can use electronic documents as a means of representation. The electronic documents exchanged in accordance with these terms of service, if the content can be fully presented and can be retrieved for inspection in the future, the effect is the same as the physical written documents. However, the application is excluded by law or by the announcement of the administrative agency. Unless otherwise specifically agreed, the written form referred to in these Terms of Service includes both written and electronic forms.
24.17 In order to ensure user data security and provide a secure trading platform, Ebuy Tech cooperates with financial institutions that have passed the international PCI DSS information security certification to process payment operations, and continues to conduct independent management of internal information security protection. If there is any dispute that a third party has cracked Ebuy Tech's information system protection measures or exploited information system loopholes, Ebuy Tech will bear the burden of proof that there is no such fact.
24.18 Users should notify Ebuy Tech immediately after learning that their account password has been used fraudulently. When Ebuy Tech knows that the user's account password has been used fraudulently, it shall immediately notify the user and suspend the payment behavior indicated by the account, and suspend the acceptance of subsequent payment instructions by the account. Ebuy Tech shall be responsible for the losses incurred after the user has gone through the procedures for reporting the fraudulent use of the account and password; all losses incurred before the user has gone through the formalities for the fraudulent use of the account and password shall be borne by the user, except in the following cases:
(1) The user does not properly keep the user ID and/or password;
(2) The user provides the user ID and/or password to others by himself;
(3) The user does not use the account security mechanism provided by Ebuy Tech; or
(4) Other reasons caused by the user's intentional or gross negligence.
Ebuy Tech shall bear the cost of investigating the fraudulent use of user account passwords.
24.19 If you and the buyer have any consumption disputes on the Ebuy Tech platform other than return refunds, you can request assistance from Ebuy Tech through the customer service mailbox, telephone or online platform in Article 24.24 below, and provide orders and logistics within the specified period as required by Ebuy Tech Corresponding supporting documents such as shipping, product delivery or chat records between buyers and sellers, Ebuy Tech will complete the investigation and decide to suspend the transaction or take other necessary measures to help users resolve disputes according to the principle of good faith.
24.20 The term “trade secrets” referred to in this clause includes but is not limited to the contents described in this agreement, any supplementary agreement and other secret information involved in the cooperation process. Neither party shall disclose, disseminate, edit or display this information to any third party without the consent of the trade secret provider. The disclosing party shall not be held responsible for the disclosure of business secrets due to the written consent of the other party and the compulsory acts of the state administration and justice; the disclosing party shall not be liable if the business secrets have been known to the public.